Featuring classic air-conditioned rooms with precious wooden furniture, Chatrium Hotel Yangonimpresses with its luxurious charm. If you are looking for a comfortable Yangon hotel on your Burma tour, this is probably one of the best choices.• Address: 40 Natmauk Road, Tamwe Township, 11211 Yangon, Myanmar.
• Arrival time: 14h. Departure time: 12h – 14h.
Enjoy the high-end services of Chatrium Hotel Yangon, a 5-star hotel
This hotel is a 20-minute drive from Yangon International Airport. Its convenient location is also very popular with travelers because it is only 500 meters from the United Nations Information Center in Yangon, 700 meters from the Bogyoke Aung San Museum, 3.1 km from the Sule Pagoda, 2 km from Shwedagon Pagoda and 800 meters from Kandawgyi Lake.
One of the highlights of this Yangon hotel is its 24-hour reception, which facilitates the activities of the travelers during their tour in Burma. You will also appreciate its private parking and free (on reservation only). An airport shuttle service and a left-luggage office are also available, as well as free Wi-Fi in public areas and a babysitting service. Moreover, the hotel offers free shuttles to take you to the tourist attractions of Yangon.
In its non-smoking rooms, you will find all the high-end amenities such as a sofa or a minibar. The private bathrooms are equipped with a bathtub.
Chatrium Hotel Yangon offers car rental, a laundry service, a concierge desk and a tourist information desk to meet the needs of its guests. In addition, meeting rooms and a business center are also provided for business guests. Here, the reception staff speak fluently English, Chinese, Thai and Japanese. Therefore, they can easily help you if something goes wrong. In collaboration with local travel agencies, they can organize visits and trips among the various tourist sites of Yangon during your tour in Burma.
A gift shop, an outdoor pool, a fitness center and a hot tub are also available for your convenience. The hotel also has facilities for the disabled. For evening entertainment, guests can dance in the hotel’s disco or unwind in the karaoke room.
You can choose your favorite dishes for your meals because, at the Spice Brasserie, you will be served international buffets. Japanese cuisine can be enjoyed at the Kohaku Restaurant, while traditional Chinese dishes can be enjoyed at Tiger Hill. You will also find Asian and Western specialties in the Emporia restaurant.
During your Myanmar tour, know that the national currency is the Kyat. As the bank card is not accepted everywhere, it is recommended to bring cash. The Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon is one of the hotels in Yangon in Burma that features an ATM machine and currency exchange on site to make shopping easier.
For those who love history, architecture and culture, Tamwe Township is a must-see stop.
Thanks to its convenient location and exceptional service, this 300-room hotel is an excellent choice compared to other hotels in the city. However, the only negative point of the Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon is that the hotel does not accept pets.
For a comfortable stay at this 5-star hotel, please note that:
• If you want to make a reservation, you will have to leave the details of your credit card. However, they will only be used as collateral. Guests can pay by Visa or Mastercard upon arrival.
• One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using an existing bed in the room.
• One child over 12 years old or an adult will pay USD 70 per night per person if extra bed is required (limited to 1 per room).
• In order to have an extra bed or a cot installed in the room, you have to make a request in advance and await a confirmation from the establishment.
• Regarding the consumption of additional services on site, you will have to pay directly at the reception upon your departure.
• For rates, the room rate at Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon is from 145 USD.
• It is important to note that the total amount of the stay including the room rate and additional services will be charged in USD. The establishment will apply the bank’s exchange rate on the day of arrival.
• There is free shuttle service to the famous tourist sites such as the Union Business Center, Shwedagon Pagoda’s South Gate, Premier Hill Business Center, Scott Market, Point Tower Center, Sakura Tower, and Aung San Stadium. The shuttle departure times are 8:00 am, 10:00 am, noon, 2:00 pm and 4:30 pm.
For your convenience, departures will be guaranteed between 10:00 and 18:00 even during weekends and public holidays. However, it is necessary to inquire at the reception before each departure for more precise information because the hotel can change the times according to the weather conditions or the state of the traffic.
The Chatrium Hotel Yangon has a very good rating of 8,7 / 10 on Bookings.com for its excellent value for money and is very popular with travelers in Burma. Trying this hotel in Yangon when you have your Burma travel.
If you are looking for a hotel during your Myanmar tour, this 3 star hotel in the heart of Yangon will offer you the best value for money. Having received a very good rating of 8.8 out of 10 for its location on the famous Bookings.com online booking site, City Star Hotel Yangon deserves your visit during your tour in Myanmar.City Star Hotel – one of the most excellent choices among Yangon hotels in terms of value for money in Yangon Burma
If you are planning to travel to Myanmar and are looking for a high -quality hotel with a convenient view for Myanmar, thus, the City Star Hotel Yangon is the best choice for you. This hotel is located in the heart of the city, 15 km from Yangon International Airport. Its favorable geographical location is also highly appreciated by travelers because it is only 300 meters from the Sule Pagoda and the Maha Bandoola Garden and 2.8 km from the Shwedagon Pagoda.
One of the highlights of the hotel is its 24-hour reception, which facilitates the activities of travelers on their Burma tour. You will also appreciate its private parking and free (on reservation only). A shuttle service and a left-luggage office are also available, and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
In addition, City Star Hotel Yangon offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom. In these non-smoking rooms, you will find all the basic comfort facilities such as a TV, minibar, and telephone. Their private bathroom is equipped with a separate shower and toilet. Some rooms come with a private balcony.
To satisfy the needs of its guests in their Myanmar tour, City Star Hotel provides car rental and laundry services. In addition, on-site meeting rooms are also provided for business travelers. The reception staff is fluent in English, Burmese and Chinese. Thus, do not hesitate to call on their services. In collaboration with local travel agencies, they can organize visits and trips to the different tourist sites of Yangon Burma during your Burma tour.
Depending on your reservation and the type of stay, services can be varied. However, in most cases, you can enjoy a breakfast in the restaurant (included in the price of the room). It's up to you to choose between Chinese, Burmese or Thai dishes.
During your trip to Myanmar (Burma), know that the national currency is the Kyat. As the bank card is not accepted everywhere, it is recommended to bring cash. The City Star Hotel Yangon is one of the hotels in Yangon in Burma that has an ATM machine, which will facilitate you shopping at the markets.
For those who love city walks and markets, the Yangon downtown district is a must-see.
Thanks to its convenient location in Yangon, this 50-room hotel in a popular tourist area is an excellent choice compared to other hotels in the city. However, one negative point of the City Star Hotel is that the hotel does not accept pets.
See more: https://www.behance.net/laurachise7413
For a comfortable stay at this 3-star hotel, please note that:
• If you want to make a reservation, you can leave the details of your credit card. However, they will only be used as collateral. You have to pay for the stay in cash when you arrive on site.
• There is a limit of parking spaces. We advise you to book as soon as possible.
• One child over 10 years old or an adult is required to pay 35 USD per night per person if using the extra bed (limited to 1 per room). To be able to have an extra bed, you must make an application in advance and await a confirmation from the establishment.
• Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
• Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay
• For a fee, the rate of a room in the City Star Hotel Yangon is from 50 USD.
Choosing where to stay during a Burma travel is a headache for tourists. Among the hotels in Yangon Burma, the City Star Hotel is very popular for its low price and excellent location. However, do not forget that the price can be changed depending on the type of room and the season of your tour in Burma. It is therefore important to check before your departure. The sooner you prepare, the cheaper you will pay for your trip.